There has been a bit of miscommunication and FDOT will not be present at the Brickell Homeowners Association meeting next week. My sincerest apologies for the misunderstanding.
Regardless, anyone that lives, works, or plays around the Brickell area is welcome to join our lively discussion regarding the upcoming Brickell Avenue resurfacing project that will begin early next year. Please join the Brickell Homeowners Association and Transit Miami on Wednesday September 15 @ 7:00pm at the Metropolitan Condominium located at 2475 Brickell Avenue. We need everyone’s support in order to convince FDOT to do the right thing. We look forward to seeing you there.
- FDOT Showdown on Brickell. Let’s Rally the Livable Streets Troops!
- Brickell Has Spoken. Will FDOT Listen and Do the Right Thing?
- Want a job where you are accountable to no one? Apply at FDOT.
- Transit Miami and FDOT take a field trip on Brickell Avenue
- Pedestrian Hit Near Brickell Avenue, Mayor Regalado and Commisioner Gimenez Support Ped-Friendly Streets; FDOT Still Says No
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning