It is very important that we get as many people as possible to attend this meeting. Please spread the word if you would like to see a more pedestrian-friendly Brickell Avenue.
- MacArthur Causeway Project Public Information Meeting
- Pedestrian Hit Near Brickell Avenue, Mayor Regalado and Commisioner Gimenez Support Ped-Friendly Streets; FDOT Still Says No
- Miami Herald reports on Brickell Avenue resurfacing; FDOT refuses to do the right thing.
- Representative Luis Garcia to host a meet and greet to discuss Brickell Avenue resurfacing project
- FDOT Showdown on Brickell. Let’s Rally the Livable Streets Troops!
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning