Currently viewing the tag: "Rock Mining"
- Florida is trying to qualify for high-speed rail stimulus money, although success may depend on the fate of Sunrail.
- Tri-Rail service has been saved by taking a page out of the MDT playbook: borrow from maintenance to fund operations. We all know how that ends up.
- EPA to Miami-Dade Rock miners: No thanks. “…the rock pits would destroy wildlife habitat, drain water from adjacent Everglades marshes and potentially degrade water quality in a swath of Northwest Miami-Dade that the industry has dubbed the Lake Belt.”
- MDT is offering transit alerts to Tri-Rail users.
- MDT opened a new Park and Ride facility along the busway in Cutler Bay.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning