- PAB supports the Marine Industry. So do we. The unofficial Port along the Miami River is critical economic engine for our community and should be working to unify into an official entity (Say: a Miami-Dade Port Authority?) in order to maximize the potential of all of our resources.
- The PTP is a mess and the CITT doesn’t have a real budget. I’ve got to commend Miles Moss for his work thus far as the Chairman of the Trust, too bad the County Commission stripped the trust of its teeth…
- This headline is precisely why I stopped reading the Sunpost (plus all the attention they give to Norman Braman): “County Eliminates 600 Bus Routes” Oh really? 600? So much for that “The Story Matters Slogan” because facts sure as heck don’t…
- Arthur Teele Park; has a nice ring to it doesn’t it? Never mind all the corruption and bribery allegations, let alone the most dramatic suicide in Miami’s History…
- Miami Beach Commissioners are looking to remove the Bike lanes from a reconstruction plan for Alton Road. Anyone else see a lawsuit coming?
FDOT is obligated by state statue to include bike accommodations where possible. They were recently sued by a Boca Raton bicycling group for refusing to put bike lanes on A1A. They lost - a decision which we hope will scare FDOT into taking bicyclists more seriously.
- This CGG headline is fitting: “There’s always something to complain about” That just about sums up their mission, doesn’t it?
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TALKING HEADWAYS PODCAST
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe via Email
TagsBicycle Bicycle Infrastructure bicycles bike lanes Bike Miami Days Bikes bikeway biking Brickell bus Calendar Climate Change Coconut Grove complete streets Congestion Cycling Downtown Miami Downtown Miami FDOT MDT Metromover Metrorail Miami Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Transit Miami 21 Miami Beach Miami Dade Parking Parks Pedestrian Pedestrian Activity Pedestrians Pic o' the Day Public Transit Rickenbacker Causeway Sprawl Streetcar Traffic Transit Transit Oriented Development Transportation Tri-Rail Uncategorized Urban Planning